Today I met the keeper of coco and cat tails of a far away unknown kingdom .
His is name is ''CoCoPuff'' . He is a very wise coco and cat tail designer . Every time you enjoy a cup of fine coco or admire a beautiful cat tail it was designed by CoCoPuff. He also possess the knowledge of printer fandangling .[ you know one of those machines that slurps up tree bark and puts letters and such on it.] He has mastered this rare skill and shares it with anyone who is in need of fandangling . I have invited him to share his vast knowledge of all things coco, cat tails and fandangling plus any other knowledge he may have on the sisterhood bloggarama . look for his comments. you will recognize him by his coco mustache . angora
cool- I am looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteI have been told that coco & cat tails will make me funny. Why won' he post! Even G posted once.
ReplyDeleteI have been told that coco & cat tails will make me funny. Why won' he post! Even G posted once.
ReplyDelete