Saturday, March 31, 2012

why people over 50 should live in a condo and could never be survivalist l

There was a time in my life ,maybe even two weeks ago, that  I believed condo life was too restrictive for me  .after all there is no green spring grasses rapidly growing, demanding to be cut every 4 days or you may be devoured by its  flesh destroying  persistence to consume your every waking moment. Then there is that wonderful sweet smelling honeysuckle   that so beautifully twists its way through any and every fence ,post, crack or lawn chair that sits for than 15 unattended moments . oh, how I would miss its thorns, the ones you never see  but that you quickly learn are there when you attempt to break loose your weed eater from its grasp ! and what about those mud holes that  all too quickly develop from the warm, spring rains .you know the ones that  suck you  up to your knee caps when step off your back porch to put out the garbage.I understand such things do not exists in condo neighborhoods.  I think I would really miss all that green pixie dust that covers anything beyond the inside of my front door .if I leave a window open it will gladly cover everything on the inside of that door also. this allows me to omit dusting for fear of  upsetting the eco system or angering those pixies that so lovingly spread that stuff around. and if we all lived in condos the manufactures of allergy pills,rubber boots , lawn and garden equipment, bug spray, Tylenol [ for the headaches all this causes] flea and tick products , calamine lotion ,and so much more , would go out of business .this would cost large numbers of people to loose their jobs . the job losses would cause.............. I really don't want to go there. I am too tired from breathing  in all that  green pixie dust and  struggling to pull myself out of the mud where I stepped  wearing 1 pink rubber boot when I tried to free my  other pink rubber boot from the grasp of the listeria plant [whom I am sure is the evil cousin of the honeysuckle.  but that's another story.I can't help but wonder just how long it would take for me to be completely consumed by nature if I never, mowed,plucked,trimmed , or chopped  again.I can see it on the 6 o clock  news , woman, wife, sister ,mother of two, found covered in green pixie dust  with a combo of honeysuckle and listeria vines woven securely about her body.she was wearing pink rubber boots .more at 11................

No comments:

Post a Comment