Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I have that deer suit
Several years back when I wanted to start hunting with Ernst I begged and begged him to take me. He told me he was going to let me borrow his special lucky outfit to hunt in to bring me good luck. This is it! I have not wore it yet because I need to loose another 256# to be able to get into it. He makes me try to get into it every day to see if I am getting close to be able to wearing it. He is so excited for me to be able to get into it and go into the woods with the other hunters but knows I will be the lucky one because I will be wearing the lucky suit. I am soooooo loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment