Thursday, December 29, 2011

Will The Real Gratz or Cratz or Kratz Please Stand Up

On the 29th of December, in the kingdom  of Sool , in the heat of the moment  , she was loosing her kool, she was sitting ......enjoying the Internets  joys .....when Angora  the blogger heard a loud noise.......'' it is GRATZ I have told you .....I will tell you again....  it is Gratz .....I tell you now , as I once  told you then..... get his name right .... this you must do ......or  the kittens he finds will come after you.........all that late afternoon and far into the night ,Angora the blogger hide from all sight.......... she practiced and practiced ....Gratz she would write...........So Gratz it must be ..........I don't want those kittens to come after me !...... I will remember.......I'll get it right..... so quit all that yapping  both day and at night........Gratz,Gratz,Gratz ......I have written it clear ...........for those that are furry and hold him so dear..........now it is done ........there is no more to say ........I now have it right and wrote it that way.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was removed because I wanted to add something to it. Angora kept calling Gratz- Cratz- but she sneakily fixed it- so I commented, "very good...you can teach an old dog new tricks- now if she will just retain them..... " LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my--- I thought that I was hallucinating, yesterday first it WAS Cratz then it was Gratz and I thought that Bobo was blogging pretending to be Angora but now I find out that it is Angora who is channeling Bobo and she sounds just like him ~~ very scary. So do tell, are all of the FOD in my two sisters kingdoms gone? Was I the only one who shared and still has some left??
    What has happened to Binky is he angry with me??

    ReplyDelete