Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Here kitty,kitty,kitty
I'm Gratz for all cats.......yes, I am he ,don't ya know.......I'm rescuing kitty's in rain,sleet and snow. I am out and about ,day in and day out, calling kitty, dear kitty ....they all hear me shout! come kitty ,dear kitty, I don't want you to roam.Follow me, follow me ,follow me home.For I am Gratz for all cats ,kinda crazy they say,cause I kiss 'em and hug 'em till they all want to stay. Yes, I'm Gratz for all cats ,what you read is all true ,so please email me now, I have a cat just for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aye aye aye- Angora do I have to proof read for you? It is Gratz- GGGGGG- Gratz
ReplyDeleteI do love the poem but I have no idea who Cratz is!
I know we all went a little more nuttier (if that is possible) during the merry season. Lady Sunshine and her family are almost back to their kingdom and I miss them already. I have managed to still have a few french orange donuts hidden away in a cold spot beneath the leaves and light new fallen snow. I want to make them last as long as possible as I know it will be awhile before I can savor them again once these are gone. I am hoping to be able to go into the forest today as Arabella is out of supplies in her invite shop and I also have to send her some of the sausage I send every year. I have to place it in a rubber boot first and then be sure to use the correct carrier to get it there the quickest way possible