Friday, December 23, 2011

part 10

The most amazing Merry Season surprise gift has  just arrived ! Angora has received 12 French orange donuts from a mystery benefactor . They arrived just moments ago in a  shinny FED X delivery[ federal emergency delivery xcept xrays]  chariot . They were carefully wrapped and placed in box . The return address read French Orange Donut Bakery.  Angora was shocked ! There was no card enclosed. Someone wanted this to be a complete surprise .Who could have sent  such a special gift ?  Angora has received  wonderful homemade sausages, beautiful fuchsia rubber boots ,  rhubarb jam,  a rare only 3 of a kind green onion scallion cat  and the very best gift of all , the restoration of the sisterhood .'' This is the best Christmas ever'',she said  wearing her fuchsia  rubber boots  with the green onion scallion cat sitting on her lap and  her  a mouth full of French orange donuts ............... this really is a miracle  time of the year.

5 comments:

  1. You people are morons. We, the kidnappers, took over Binky's email and sent the ranson note. But given the circumstances we've changed our mind and let Binky go. He and his dog were too demanding...wanting certain foods and upscale accomodations, etc etc. Plus his relatives were just too far out there to effectively deal with the situation. We could tell the dysfuntion was just too deep. We sent the donuts and they are designer imposter french orange donuts, dusted with a certain chemical that will make your teeth grow too big for you face. So there. Ha ha and goodbye forever. -the EX kidnappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered why my mouth seemed to be getting smaller. HMMMMMM I have not written about my my thankfulness for the french orange donuts for a copule of reasons:
    1. I am still in a sugar coma- just had another one with a cup of coffee
    2. I am still in a state of shock
    3. I keep hiding them and relocating them as I am afraid they will be found.
    4. I am at a loss for words.
    5. Last but not least, my teeth are shadowing the keyboard and it is hard to find the keys to type. I am going to try and find an antidote so I can express my gratefulness to the real secret Santa as there were more good donuts than tainted ones. Today is the Merry Celebration Eve and I am really having a hard time containing the Santa imposter. His deer have signed a contract stating they will donate antler velvet to Angora every year from now on so I have sent them to her. I have repaired his GPS and wrapped it as a merry celebration gift for someone. The sleigh I will repair and send to Bobo so he will have a place to store cats until he can get them back to his kingdom. The imposter elf was sent to the real Santa to be trained as Santa can always use a few more. I am still toying with ideas for the fat man- who really isn't even fat. His red suit was stuffed with leaves and pins straw to make him look fat. Once again- imposter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello folks....this is the ghost of orange donuts past....upon the request of one of the 3 ghosts...not telling which....several packages were airdropped through the maelstrom of Christmas shipping torture to the doors of the lucky recipients...(I am glad the reindeer did'nt eat their way through the boxes)...in any case hope you all enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. George?!!!!!! They were- oops- ARE (of course I have not eaten ALL of them yet) as yummy as always. If I ever make it back to your kingdom I will stop by and I expect a free one for my patronage of so many years. Be Dahlia
    PS Thanks for getting up so early to make them for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BeDahlia also has a daughter, Lady Sunshine. She works in the teeth cleaning and repair spa in the kingdom north of Be Dahlia and South of Angora. She therefore has the job of giving Kings, Queens, Peasants, etc. beautiful smiles. She is the image of her mother- just 20 years younger and a few pounds lighter- OK OK a lot lighter- sheesh. They look alike, think alike- poor child. Anyway, she is married to Sir Daustin. He is keeper of the fire. When dragon lights fires (intentionally or accidentally) he and his crew put them out. They have two wonderfully mischievious sons- Nickalodeon and Nathaniel. They are all here now visiting us for the Merry time celebration- which I might add is in just a few hours. I just took the sweet potato pie out of the cooker and it is more like sweet potato pudding as I never follow a recipe and made this one too deep and too wet. That's ok though. I can eat it with a spoon just as easy as a fork and it is just as yummy. I can dip my french orange donut in it if I want to. Speaking of the donuts again this is hysterical. When Angora received her donuts,her hubby (his name change has slipped my mind and I am afraid if I go look I will lose this post)told her it had a packet of icing in with them. I said "NO! Don't eat that, it is a cooler packet to help keep them cool for the trip." She said "no, it's icing". I said I have never had icing on these donuts and I read it to her "DO NOT EAT". It was in very tiny letters.

    ReplyDelete