Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY SEASON TO ALL

 Yes, it is here and I am still alive with normal size teeth. I washed my  french orange donuts in prill water because I suspected they may have been tampered with by Binky's kidnappers. After they dried I ate every one of them with the icing from the little white packet . I feel just fine  except  my body will no longer retain heat . So I am wearing  a mattress . I learned this from our mother  many seasons ago in her kingdom . At this time she was in the care of Lucy and at midnight  Lucy responded to the ringing of the'' I have a question or a demand bell''. When Lucy entered her room she saw ,queen Nan, as she called her, snuggle bunnied  between the mattress and the box springs with only her head sticking out ! Lucy  shouted ,Nan what are you doing ,you could suffocate ! Nan replied," I was cold ". So if wearing a mattress worked for her ,it can work for the rest of us. I will admit it is a little bulky and it does draw a lot of attention . It could present problems for Arabella getting on  and  off of the village bus but she would be very warm.It is very cold in Binky's kingdom but I doubt he would wear a mattress because  it won't fit in the elevator to his office .He could have alterations made as he can afford to do that ,but I doubt he will, because he is talking about moving to a warmer kingdom. I doubt this will happen because he refuses to watch'' the other kingdom auction network''  . He claims he already  knows everything about the other kingdoms  . If he knows so much why doesn't he know how to keep the Merry Season wreath on the side of the castle he manages. Or why doesn't he know how to keep from being kidnapped . Here's a clue - fat people are harder to kidnap . Fat people wearing a mattress are impossible to kidnap . Now,  Be Dahlia said her mouth was smaller after eating the tampered with french orange donuts , yea right . does she sound like she has a smaller mouth ! I know she has prill water in her possession . If she will drink a bucket of it everything will return to as it was . Anyway, I for one am not fooled by the fake we released Binky  note. Binky is still kidnapped because he didn't take steps to protect himself , fatness and wearing a mattress. Those are the no kidnapping rules in every kingdom and if he was home watching the other kingdoms auction network they would not have caught him . Now,  after reading all this  aren't   you wondering  if Arabella  is the secret french orange donut  sender ???    All things Merry Season point to this  .   HO,HO,HO        
PS- to protect'' Beany the beagle  '' from being kidnapped by the wicked troll  sprinkle her with prill water.              

2 comments:

  1. I will sprinkle Beany today! Merry celebration time to everyone! I am already exhausted. Everyone was so appreciative of their Merry time gifts but they do not know that I am the most appreciative of things they cannot see.
    1. The sisterhood becoming reunited
    2. The orange donut secret santa. It could not have been Arabella because she also received some. Though she can be the trickiest and sneakiest of all three sisters so I have not ruled her out. Daustin, keeper of the fire has cooked us all a Merrytime breakfast so I must go eat. I will sneak a french orange donut in as well- would any of you expect any less of me? Love to all of you. Be Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Sunshine here...I have thoroughly enjoyed these writings . However, I have not been invited to enjoy an orange donut. This is apparently one of Be Dahlia's most prized posessions! (Other than me of course)! I hope everyone enjoys their merry time celebrations!

    ReplyDelete