Friday, December 23, 2011

part 9

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I feel much better...... OK. I am with Arabella, totally confused by the kidnapping, weird dog ,who offended who ,  is banished in or out , and who shot at BO diddley etc...... blah,blah,blah. But I am not confused about Binky's threat. I for one do not want to be responsible for any weird dog  being cooked or Binky leaving forever after. And we now have a new problem in De Dahlias kingdom . Apparently her sons wife[  who's body has been taken over by  an evil troll  ] is leaving her son forever , after the Merry Season.I guess she wants to get her presents first. But I have news for her , all she will be getting is a bag of  coal.Because Santa doesn't leave gifts for people who's bodies have been taken over by evil trolls causing them to break other peoples hearts. Be Dahlia , you must forgive her, as required by the invisible King[ you know what He says in His life application book]. This does not mean you approval of  or accept her behavior.We must forgive others or a root of bitterness will consume  and destroy us.I know son Adomis [ he may apply for a forever after name change] has a broken heart .  I will give him a revelation. ''To understand how to get to where you are going ,you first must know where you are now - it helps to understand how you got to where you are today. Reality harshly teaches us that we can only proceed from where we are now , regardless of the mistakes of the past.'' In  other words  never give up the little dog  ''beany''  .Once you succumb to the demands of  an unreasonable troll  the demands will grow bigger ,and bigger. And don't be fooled trolls eat little dogs .

No comments:

Post a Comment