Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Willderkat Controlled Habitat completed..........

After months of intense construction our willderkat  habitat  has been completed !  Willderkats , if  left to run wild and  breed will over take any kingdom they inhabit. Although most willderkats are not dangerous, they will attempt  a  take over, to gain control of the food supply in your kingdom. If left in unattended herds they will devise plans to divide and conquer willderkat controllers who attempt to secure them[ for their own good and the good of all kingdoms] the green onion scallion cat sisterhood sisters + bobo and shelprock are licenced willderkat specialist .each of their kingdoms possesses a variety of willderkats in every size , temperament and color. some are rare one of a kind willderkats such as''Shelton'' whom  we have in captivity . Shelton wears  a solid black nite stalking commando- suit. he is well trained in sneak attacks as well as the rub all over you with  hugs diversion technique .this technique is most often employed as a control method among seasoned willderkats .they usually work in pairs .one kat with do the rubbing while the other secures the food supply. Shelton  is young ,adventurous ,  and very free  with kisses and hugs . some kats are highly skilled in jewelry theft .they will often stock pile it in a secret place until they are ready to trade it,sell it or wear it for dress up.Lucy had such a wilderkat when she lived with Queen Louise .Queen Louise was always complaining that Sirus[ Lucys kat] was stealing her jewelry and we thought she was krazy! after Queen Louise went to live with the invisible king I was cleaning her castle and I moved a dresser and there stood a pile of  neatly stacked jewelry about 6 in high ! we were unable to question the suspect Sirus , as he had also gone to live in the invisible kingdom .I am very certain he was seeking to  avoid prosecution . later this week we will continue our willderkat profiles. Arabella, and Be Dahlia will be profiling their wilderkats also. my next willderkat profile is Wesley / Stevie depending on which side of the castle he is on.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear Angora! So nice to see your snappy post again-- I have so missed them. Wouldl love to see pictures of your willderat habitat & shelton . I will certainly try to figure out how to post with photos of my beasts- cunning as they are ! BeDahlia is out in the rain trying to get the leopard frogs to sing so it is hard to tell when she will post but she will have many stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh my dear sista's. long lost I may add. Yes I was out in the rain trying to capture the sound of the leopard frog to send to Arabella. They are quite smart and elusive critters. Every time I got close enough to record them they would hush. I could hear them whisper "it is she- the frog whisperer, trying to capture our very thoughts and songs on that machine of hers- hush....sssshhhhhh". The rains came and the toads came as well. However, when I awoke this morning they were gone or the leopard frogs ate them. They eat anything they can get into their mouths. Now on the wilderkats at Angora's kingdom and the wilderats at Arabella's- hmmmm wildeRATS? Arabella- do you raise these? I bet your cats love them!

    ReplyDelete