Friday, May 11, 2012

pretty awesome story....

every so often my daughter, Princess Sunshine, will ask that I pray to the invisible King for different things- I pray to him every night and sometimes during the day so this is no problem. However, when she called me and had fear and impending doom in her voice and said "Mom, you're good at praying so I need you to pray for me"  my heart sank. I knew to stay calm because she will panic in a heartbeat and it was clear that she was already in a panic. I said "what's wrong?" She told me she was driving home from work and a freak storm blew up and she had pulled over under some trees as the hail was so bad she was afraid it was going to break her windshield out. I was praying in my head the whole time I was talking her down. I asked the invisible King to put his white light around her and her car and protcet her while I told her to lay down in the back of the van and told her it would be fine if the glass broke that her safety is all that mattered. A few minutes passed and she told me the hail had stopped and the rain slowed down. We hung up and a few minutes passed and she called me back. She told me a friend from her work had called and asked if she had seen the tornado. She said no- where was it and the girl told her it had been right over Heather. The invisible King is awesome- thanks to him once again.

2 comments:

  1. So happy that Princess Sunshine is safe ~ thanks to the invisible king & the power of Be Dahlia's prayers. She certainly had a reason to be fearful in this instance; I remember that she does panic rather easily~~ during a visit with me the demonstation of a fart machine sent her anxiety level over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was hysterical- she thought someone was under the bed!

    ReplyDelete