Yes my dearest eldest sister- Wisteria- I have been meaning to tell you that but I have been consumed with dog doctering. My blind and deaf Great Dane had surgery last Thursday to have a growth removed. The vet I worked for for 20 years did the surgery. He whined and compained the entire time telling me it was cancer and she would only live three weeks - yadda yadda yadda. He did not put her on antibiotics and I knew better than to leave the clinic without any. However, with my tick brain I did do just that. Sat. she spiked a fever of 106 and went comatose. I started filling her up with chlorophyl. I went and got antibiotics and IV fluids. I hooked her up to an IV drip. I went and bought a blow up mattress for her. I have been irrigating the incision because it has puralent junk pouring from it. I have filled it with silver and a few drops of oregano. She has started eating and walking around a little bit. I am supposed to leave for the beach Wed. so if she has not made a complete turnaround she will be going with me. Should be interesting- a 180# blind deaf dog camping. Glad my motor home has a ramp!!!
I go to have injections in my head today for my constant tick headaches. They will be using steroids which is a no no with Lyme disease but I have run out of options.So if I die I will my dogs to Angora and my cats to Bobo as I know they will be cared for this way- LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment