Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Wonderful Idea BUT.........
Arabella will freeze to death wearing that outfit in February but not before she will be forced to sell all her cookies, then left to die by the roadside after the girl scout leader takes all her money . BUT this is a perfect example of how girl scouts will use any means to sell those over priced catastrophes they call cookies. what other group expects a person to go out dressed like that in the cold pushing cookies. only the girl scouts would even consider such a method, they are ruthless .I can appreciate the fact that Arabella seeks a business opportunity but I think she should rethink using the girl scout image and their cookies . she is a very good cook and she could market her own cookies and outfit , who needs those sleazy,cruel girl scouts that jump out from behind every bush shoving boxes of cookies in your face demanding money ...... I am scared to go out or answer my door during one of their cookie intimidation drives. And what about fat people. they don't care about fat people . they will force them to buy their cookies . they will hunt them down because they prey on the sweet tooth addict . they will stand outside of weight watchers all day and shove cookies in the face of all who dare to seek refuge behind those doors . It is heartbreaking .I have personally witnessed people giving in at the door of a weight watcher clinic .I have seen them fall to their knees, only to be loaded down with boxes of cookies by girl scouts looming over them laughing as they demanded payment. There should be laws against such intimidation . Arabella can change all this suffering. she can offer a fat persons cookie .I know she can create the perfect recipe and the perfect outfit to wear when she sells them. I can see it now Arabella's Fat Person Cookie, eat as many as you want because they are created from love and air . you will feel loved from the love and you will never gain weight from air. it is the perfect cookie. now lets design an outfit .........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment