Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Arabella will be so excited!

Angora did some research and found out that NY has no girl scouts that sell cookies on the streets after 10 at night when hungry people would most likely be out there looking to buy some. Arabella has been craving thin mint cookies for 5 years now and thinks you have to know a girl scout personally to buy them from. Therefore, since Arabella has such wonderful selling skills we have ordered her a modern day girl scout uniform and she can start selling them door to door like it used to be done. Just think of the profit she will be making. Not to mention the perks of eating the thin mints! This is going to be a very exciting adventure for her, She may be able to have them catered for some of the brides weddings, I think this is going to be phenenomal. I must go and rest now. I hope the giant cowterpilla can carry all of the cookie boxes without eating any. That may be a problem.....

No comments:

Post a Comment