Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Strange things in Arabella's kingdom...
As mentioned before, wedding season is in full swing in my kingdom and I am busier than ever. Waiting for a new shipment of supplies from BeDahlia but she is probably too busy hog hunting to gather supplies for me. Perhaps I could find a use for sweet potato skins if Angora is sucessful. I might be able to incorporate them in the weasels wedding celebration if they arrive soon enough. Now back to the stange happenings, last week one of my bride's gave me her name & her middle name was Arrabella-- yesterday a bride came in & her last name was BOBO. What is the universe trying to tell me? the Arabella bride is mean and crazy- the Bobo bride is beautiful & has a pseudo name. What does the sisterhood think this all means-- quick before my bus comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UMMMMMMM I don't do well under pressure so I have to think about it! That is strangly weird. I have not been hog hunting again and I will start gathering up supplies for you. I have been slack in that area and I am sorry. I will do better.
ReplyDelete