Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Ok, well personally I struggle with killing a fly.......
so killing anything bigger would make me throw up! and perhaps eat carrots for the rest of my life.even then I feel guilty uprooting them from their dirt home. I do love a good steak and bacon on my pizza but I am sure it is a soy version that I'm consuming or at best it doesn't have a name. I wonder just how many soy beans it takes to make a steak ? but then I cringe at the thought of those little beans being ripped from their mother pod. Maybe I will just drink black olive juice or do they squeeze those poor little olives to death for a little of their juice. I wish I could just go home to the Invisible King, there is no death for anything including vegetables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look back at the blog and find the bridge cuz.......YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewE DID NOT EAT WILD HOG RIBS YOU GOOFBALL.