Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Cookout in my kingdom tonight...
I wish you all lived closer as we are having a cookout tonight. I had the pleasure of going wild razorback hog hunting the other day with some friends and we bagged eight of them. Two of them were over 200# each. These are very mean hogs that will attack anything. They are destroying the forest lands in my kingdom and eating the forage of the magical deer. You know we cannot have that! We will be having ribs, chicken, hash and rice, beans with burger and sausage mixed in, cole slaw and my first batch ever of home made banana pudding. I have been sampling the banana pudding all day and it is yummmmmmmmy!!!!!! It is made with pudding, condensed milk, whip
ped topping, bananas, cookies and cream cheese. my oh my! no, the hog is not in the pudding- i can't move him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was wondering if BeDahalia was going to mention the big hunt. I would also find it difficult to hunt - thank goodness that I don,t have to. I totally respect her right to do so. It is a difficult issue but it is the way of the world. Lions kill & eat zebras, cats kill and eat birds,BeDahalia kills andts giant hogs and Arabella goes to the grocery store and buys steak. Angora don't go off to the invisable kingdom just yet. Having just found each other after such a long time it would break my heart to lose you. Now about the weasels weddin
ReplyDelete