Monday, January 23, 2012

Who Won The Title'' Miss Black Olive''

Click on the photo of Arabella and Binky[ on the blog] .it will enlarge and you will see a bowl of black olives in front of the black olive queen of the azalea acres kingdom and probably of  all kingdoms of the world! She is the only black olive juice drinker I ever knew. that's why she is laughing, she ate too many black olives and drank too much of the juice and she is delirious . maybe we could add black olive juice to the menu of our french onion donut cart.we should  discuss this at our sisterhood business  meeting at the secret abode at midnight on the 12th of  for ever after . bring ID.

1 comment:

  1. Black. Olives, oh yes! $eems like I threw up after drinking that can of juice & now my taste has matured & I love the dried black olives and the kalamata olives from the kingdom of Greece. So it could be onion donuts, milk gravy & exotic olives on that cart-slightly eccentric, just like us.

    ReplyDelete