Friday, January 20, 2012

Arkansas gravy

I don't remember pecan trees or watermelon on the porch .I do remember Tara and the tire swing and Arkansas gravy. which I made yesterday with fried chicken. I am enjoying left overs today. yummmm. it has been a very long time since I made it. funny the house came up at the same time the desire for that gravy with  fried chicken showed up ! 

3 comments:

  1. Tara? There were lots of pecan trees because the only trip I remember there as a child I must have eaten 5# of them on the way home and got sick as a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pecan trees galore! Seems like I remember you getting sick- but you always threatened to get sick so you could ride up front & I couldn't give you the dreaded look! I have not had milk gravey in years and it was so yummy! Can someone send me some???

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure- Angora can send you some milk gravy- she is the Queen of milk gravy to I motion she send it.

    ReplyDelete