Thursday, January 12, 2012

To Arabella

So whats up with the shoe promo ? Orders have fallen off slightly and we need funds to pay off the lawyers handling our case against Binky's accusations of name stealing .They are refusing to take any more shoes for payment.I haven't contacted you recently because I am battling scampers[ much worse than scammers] on the CLS .Did I tell you Binky was eaten by wolves [ this does not effect his lawsuit against us.Unless I can prove his demise. but alas, his castle cleaner threw away his hair found by the trash can ] Be Dahlia believes it was a fox that ate him and she has a photo of the grizzly attack.I can't identify him by this photo .I think it looks like Twinky not Binky. Could you take a look and give us your opinion ? Prepare yourself because it is difficult to look at.                        angora

No comments:

Post a Comment