Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
But.....WHO wants to buy US?
The flying monkeys have blocked my computer from being able to open up CLS so I can't see if the alleged Binky took the ad off. It is obvious the person who contacted him wanting to buy us is a scamper. I guess this will be good for us because he really doesn't want us, the gos cats, nor the rodents- all they want is Binky to make the deal so they can scamp him and GET his gold rather than pay him . I do feel rather flattered though that he demands GOLD coins for us even though I have never seen a gold .98 piece. That makes us really rare. On the other hand he called me a redneck mercat and said Araballa and Angora are fabulous designers. Helloooooo? That comment alone sent me into a cave last night to wimper all alone because I feel so useless. Redneck mercats are fabulous too- in our own way. I'd rather be a redneck mercat than a giant elf any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment