Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
R&R trip
Yep- she tells the truth. The only thing is I have contacted her several times and told her I cannot find her. I asked her to meet me by the field of Star Gazer Lilies. I waited and waited then I got word that she was still at the food court. Go figure....It is everything I expected and more. However, I have too many loose ends back in my kingdom and while we normally do not get a "go back card"- this is OUR fairy tale- the tale of the green onion scallion cat sisterhood and so be it. It is what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you see mother there ~ star gazer lillies were her favorite! Sounds like a beautiful peacful place. Travel safely back to your kingdoms. Be careful of kidnappers & flying monkeys ~~ you will be vulnerble as you travel between heaven & earth. The devil keeps a close watch on those pathways.
ReplyDeletexoxo
She wasn't expecting us for our surprise R&R visit (no one ever does). I'm not sure they could even see us. I think she was looking for Heidi because I hear Angora lost her many years ago. You'll have to ask her about this. I have made it back to reality- with a dust bunny headache and paper work over flowing my desk. Yep, I'm definatly back.
ReplyDelete