Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am sooooooo tired

I have spent every waking moment looking for Binky. I cannot find him anywhere. I know how devious and sneaky he can be though and I believe he is laying low charging us .98 every time we summon or beckon him and he is going to send us all bills out at the end of the month. This is not going to work though because he is incuring a very large bill for the search party I have had out since he refuses to answer any of us. Arabella is worried sick about him. She thinks he is mad at her. Angora has literally been very sick and he does not even know this because no one can contact him. I have had to call off the search because I have to get things ready for my kingdoms accountant. I hate this time of year because I get so covered up with paper work. Not to mention so many symptoms of the dust bunny bite have come back. I know it is from stress the evil trollette has caused. This will pass though. Jeremiah has seeked legal councel and things should begin moving along soon. It all comes with a price of many bangles, bobbles and gold but everything has its price- even happiness. It will all come out in the wash.... if not....just buy new clothes and I am seeing a new wardrobe in his future.
Arabella has a new phone that she loves but she cannot post to the blog from it yet. I'll be delighted when she figures out how. She has figured out a lot about it though and I am so proud of her. I am proud of her and Angora because they have been "working" together on phone and kindle issues. Long live the sisterhood!
I am mad at Bobo though because he told Angora he loved her because she sent him a surprise. I have sent him surprises for years and he has never been that excited. Boo Bobo!!!! He wants me to send him some brownies but I told him he better ask Angora to send him some. Angora- Bobo is MY frootloop- even if he does love you more. He'll always be MY frootloop. I bet you've never sent him frootloops now have you? I think I need to go soak in a long hot bath..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment