Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
ORTHOSTILS The Glamor Shoe
Wellllllllllll, apparently , you people aren't aware of the fact that this is the Dr.Seuss write-a-like contest and the winner receives $1000,000,000 a day for life . {which I would have shared with those who supported my efforts } hmmmmmmmmm, lets see , how many could there be.........1, 2 or 3 or maybe there's just me! Well moving right along, yesterday I went shopping for orthopedic stilettos to wear to the awards banquet on Saturday .I want to look my very best when I receive my first $100,000,000 check . To my surprise I was unable to find even one pair . I guess the fashion industry has dropped the ball on this one.So my plans with my first million is to create a one of a kind business. I will call it ..... '' Orthostils The Glamor Shoe For The Mature Women''. My designs can be worn in or out of a wheel chair .They will be nursing home compatible .They will be water proof [ in case of bladder leaks, or excessive drooling ], they will be neon in colors with blinking lights [ easy to see if you can't find your glasses] they will be equipped with a high powered hearing aid that will look a like shoe jewelry[ no one will ever guess you are wearing a hearing aid] they will be padded to protect bunions , and to cushion the '' I have fallen and I can't get up'' moment . Rhinestone wheels may be added to any style at an additional cost.I can't wait to pick up my check !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did I mention how much I LOVE your rhymes? Hehehe- nah, really, they drive me nuttier than I already am. But I do want a reduced price on those shoes when you get them on the market. Do you think you can put something on them to hold an extra pair of eyeglasses as well? And maybe a cell phone compartment- something small but stylish. I probably will need a size 9 please. I would like ruby red so I can click my heels three times when I want to go home. They will have that ability won't they?
ReplyDeleteI marketed women's shoes for nearly 30 years before I starting running castles. I recommend changing the name slightly to:
ReplyDeleteOrthostitlz, The Glamour Shoe
I like the stitlz like a long pole and the european spelling of glamour.
Oh yes, I agree with Binky- the new spelling is great.
ReplyDeleteMarketed women's shoes??? Where was I?
ReplyDeleteAngora, I think you might be on to something, perhaps I could introduce you to the buyer at bloombergs in my kingdom, but be very careful the drive a hard bargin & might try to steal your design.
What awards ceremony? Should I jump on the flying monkey express to see you honoured?