Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Reduced Price.....I don't think so
My Dear Be Dahlia ,we will customize any order for an additional charge .you may order any doodad attachment you desire for the Orthostils you choose [ catolog soon to ship] this includes the heel click adptor available for the ruby red Orthostils only however ,there is a clause [ very small print] in the Orthostils contract that states discounts are only available to my Dr.Seuss write-a- like fans . Have you considered Coyote wear ? Certainly not as glamours but could work .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coyote wear? Please send me a catalog. OK How much of a discount do I get if I write something? If it is 50% then I will consider it. I realize this is a Dr. Suess thing but I am the baby sister of the sisterhood- that should count for something.
ReplyDelete