Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It Was BuBo not Bobo

my dear Be Dahlia  rest assured it was BuBo not BoBo who spoke the I love you words. Only Bubo would attempt such a ploy to divide the sisters.I was quick to recognize it was a BuBos ploy to get my fuchsia rubber boots .He even pretended to be Arabella saying  ''  I  always wanted a pair'' [ ya,right] everyone knows Arabella is allergic to anything fuchsia that smells like sausage.I wouldn't concern myself with Binky's  disappearance. He is probably attending the how to become the biggest jerk possible seminar . It is held every 6 months and the classes consume every waking moment of their time.he is aspiring to win the jerk of the year 2013 and he is in training. Part of the training is to ignore all calls,text,emails, voice mails ect. if you really want to get his attention offer him cash.  angora

4 comments:

  1. Actually it was probably Binky that wanted the boots because he looks fabulous in that color!!
    I once attended the biggest jerk possible seminars and realized that I could be a bigger jerk than all of the teachers combined ~~ so now I have outgrown my jerkhood and I trust that Binky will as well ~ especially now that I have his office phone number and you know how much I love to have secret phone numbers and passwords besides I have a very special treat set aside for Binky ~~no it's not a French Onion Donut and it is not edible but it is from my kingdom and I know that he will cherish it. But alas I cannot send it until I am sure that he has not been kidnapped. PS: Not edible or smelly and you cannot wear it on your head or feet or anywhere for that matter and it is older than dirt, just like me. Oh, It is not a rodent either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you have for Binky? Why don't you have one for me? I'll even take a rodent. Hmmmm, maybe not- I have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are extinct & very rare since it is not now & will never be a FOD I do not think that you would like one. But angora sure is tryying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never be a FOD? what is that code for?

    ReplyDelete