Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Calling Binky- I need your help quick!
In the words of Arabella, "aye, aye, aye". I have been begging her to come see me and to finally meet her great nephews Nickalodeon and Nathaniel but noooooo she is too busy. Now she is ready to jump on a monkey to go to an awards ceremony of Angoras. There is no awards ceremony- the rhyming armadillos have this all planned with the flying monkeys. If she gets on that monkey she will never be seen again. Binky, where are you? You suspected fraud. You sent me private mail. I need your help as they will never believe me alone. Remember the "fall on your llips with all the s's"? Please Binky, help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment