Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Friday, January 6, 2012
ARABELLA BECOMES PRESIDENT OF ORTHOSTITLZ
Yes, you heard correctly. I am making Arabella president of my multi million dollar company .She deserves it because she LOVES my Dr.Seuss write -a-like poems . She is brillant , creative and most wise. And she is no longer kidnapped or kidnappable because I have assigned her multitudes of security soldiers + a special protective bubble will surround her for ever after....She will be untouchable.Her every wish shall be granted.As for my unfans ,you get NOTHING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love my bubble and will try to do my best to promote these amazing shoes, Can;t wait to go shopping with Angora, can we go to the stores in the kingdom of Richman where we used to go as teen baubles?
ReplyDeleteblah blah blah......you two are sickening. Yeah, I'm jealous and Binky won't even come to my aid.
ReplyDelete