Tuesday, December 20, 2011

7 continued

Arabella is correct she cannot  grant  forever after name changes. Only Angora has the authority to do this [ read part 3]  However,Angora is confused as to why Arabella  would correct herself on this subject . [see her last comment]  Maybe she has visions of  fuchsia rubber boots dancing in her head ! And no ,sorry but zip lick bags are not the same as zip lock bags . A trade is impossible because the fuchsia boots were stolen by wolves because they smelled like sausage .

4 comments:

  1. Stolen by wolves!!!!!! I have befrinded a few flying monkeys and I will send them immediatly to look for your fuschia boots. These wolves must be dealt with. There is one slight problem though. They have told me if I don't have a french orange donut for them by the first of the year they are going to take me to their den and let the head monkey deal with me. Whatever am I going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEWITCHED, BOTHERED & BEWILDERED

    We all knew this was inevitable- we just didn't know when.
    BEWITCHED- There is an invisible horrid entity that lives in the deepest bowels of the lowest kigdom. It really isn't even a kingdom so I shall say the deepest bowels of the earth below the lowest kingdom. This entity thrives on breaking up things such as sistehoods. As a matter of fact it is this entity that has kept our sisterhood apart for so many long years.
    BOTHERED
    I am bothered because Angora contacted me today and she was crying. I don't think I have ever heard Angora cry. Maybe when our parents went to live with the invisible King.
    BEWILDERED
    I am bewildered because I am not sure how to help her. I have asked the invisible King for words of wisdom. I know Angora is very sensitive. She tries to be the big bad sister but she is not. She reads things and hears things differently than most. This is not a bad thing though it sometimes causes her pain and suffering with her family because they don't understand her. Now Arabella is also sensitive but in a totally different way. She is very paranoid and always feels that someone is out to get her- to sabatoge her in some way. So when she feels threatened she just shuts everyone out of her life and walks away. One example of her being paranoid- I sent her some warmers (special twigs, leaves, etc. in a zap lock bag that you shake them and slip them into your gloves and they keep your hands warm). I sent these to her a year ago and she has not used them because they "scare" her, "intimidate" her or something. I, nor Angora would ever send her anything or do anything to her that would hurt her. Maybe when she was attacked by the sea birds and Angora and I laughed at her she retained some sort of issue. I am a hunter, not a therapist.
    Anyway, I posted something Grandma Ev Amae told me as a child and I knew when I wrote it that it was inapropriate. It was the start of the blog and I was trying to remember childhood stuff that I thought was funny. Arabella wrote something that she will have no idea it offended Angora or why and this is where it will begin. I know why she wrote what she did and it was not written to offend anyone. Angora also knows this but in her heart it offended her. She has to understand that people in different kingdoms have different names and terms for things where Arabella needs to understand Angora sees in black and white. We are all three bull headed and jump to conclusions. Our children have gotten this from us as well- sad but true. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Arabella never had any children- thus the invisible King gave her BoBo, lover of cats. See, even the invisible King has a sense of humor! I love you guys and if this causes the sisterhood to break apart I will personally beat you both with a fuschia rubber boot- I am just that mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had my very own green onion scallion cat- I feel like the sisterhood is not complete if we do not all have one. sigh......if I had a french orange donut I could go out and hunt for a few of those cats. I am so weak and tired. My sisters stress me so much sometimes that I wish I could curl up under a pile of sun warmed leaves and eat french orange donuts until I fall asleep- only to be awakened by a prince on a white horse. My luck it would be a toad riding a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!
    Ladies, I did not intend to offend anyone. Things are very different in my kingdom. I meant no harm. Please understand that I will try to be more aware that my words may cause harm and be more cautious when writing. At the same time I ask that you be aware that it is not now & never will be my intent to offend. I remember many things that Grandma told me as a child,one was the same shared memory as Bo Diddly (I vote for this as the forever after name change). Those memories made me smile. I have enjoyed reading the blog, I hope to see a new post tomorrow. I am sorry if I made Angora cry.

    ReplyDelete