Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm baaaaaaaccckkkkkk

well it has been over 6 months since anyone has posted and to be quite honest I thought it had been more like two years. It seems like it has been forever. Hunting season for 2012 was really bad in my kingdom. I was not able to send many skins to Arabella for fashioning. It is a good thing Bobo provided her with cats to shave. I have not seen an armidillo in over a year! I don't know what happened to them- they seemed to dissapear as quickly as they showed up. Unless there is a disease they have and they shed their shells and turned into possums.

The dust bunny bite still has me pretty sick and I have gotten a horrendous bronchitis to boot. I also found out that I have celiac disease so I cannot eat gluten any longer. Gluten is in 99.9% of anything tasty- except armidillos- they are gluten free and they are no where to be found. sigh......................ah what I would give for a tasty gluten free armidillo. Those were the days

4 comments:

  1. Ah BeDa;hia- it has actually been 8 months and so many things have happened in all of our kindoms! I do think you are right about the possums- and I do have many of those! Are they gluten free? Shall I ship some tlo you? It might be faster if you picked them up considernig how long it takes to get things between kingdoms. The dust covered cherries arrived quickly but the two foxes took forever to get to binky and the box for angora has yet to arrive. I am having a wondrous evening tonight. Dining with a firebird on cavier and honey vodka followed by a performance by ricky martin as che guevera in evita- binky would love it too bad he is so far away! Too bad we are all so far away yet the sisterhood has survived another year. Dearest angora- shall we hear from you soon? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a firebird? do tell.......I am afraid the possums would be rank by the time they arrived- thank you for the offer though. ahhhhhh Angora- I fear the wicked band of armidillos that did survive in her kingdom may be holding her hostage yet once again.

      Delete
  2. Ah BeDa;hia- it has actually been 8 months and so many things have happened in all of our kindoms! I do think you are right about the possums- and I do have many of those! Are they gluten free? Shall I ship some tlo you? It might be faster if you picked them up considernig how long it takes to get things between kingdoms. The dust covered cherries arrived quickly but the two foxes took forever to get to binky and the box for angora has yet to arrive. I am having a wondrous evening tonight. Dining with a firebird on cavier and honey vodka followed by a performance by ricky martin as che guevera in evita- binky would love it too bad he is so far away! Too bad we are all so far away yet the sisterhood has survived another year. Dearest angora- shall we hear from you soon? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah BeDa;hia- it has actually been 8 months and so many things have happened in all of our kindoms! I do think you are right about the possums- and I do have many of those! Are they gluten free? Shall I ship some tlo you? It might be faster if you picked them up considernig how long it takes to get things between kingdoms. The dust covered cherries arrived quickly but the two foxes took forever to get to binky and the box for angora has yet to arrive. I am having a wondrous evening tonight. Dining with a firebird on cavier and honey vodka followed by a performance by ricky martin as che guevera in evita- binky would love it too bad he is so far away! Too bad we are all so far away yet the sisterhood has survived another year. Dearest angora- shall we hear from you soon? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete