Domino (the dog) is doing so much better! Praise the invisile King as I asked him for whatever his will were to be- to either heal her, give me the knowlege and things I needed to help her or to not let her suffer and take her to his Kingdom. He gave me the knowlege to help her. Now, I'm not goig to say he may not take her yet- but she is eating, wagging her tail, getting in and out of her giant dog house, etc. Praise the King!
Now on the other hand the doctor told me my head would be numb within 30 minutes of the 12 injections. It has been 9 hours and my head is killing me. My joints are starting to ache and I am getting a sore throat. These are all symptoms I had wen I first contractd the Lyme. I know steroids can bring Lyme spymptoms back on and I did get steeroids today. I was at the end of my rope for treatments- short of finding a lyme literate doctor in another state. My head is killing me. He said it was rare to get a worse headache after these shots- well, tha's me- RARE. yeah i need to spell check but my head hurts too bad to care right now.
i think i need my dog to start caring for me- lol
angora- stay away from snakes
No comments:
Post a Comment