Sunday, February 12, 2012

That bad attitude you caught on camera........

is hunting pumpkins ! he is the best in my club. he bagged 100 with that shot, I mean shots . but there is not enough of the pumpkins left to make even 1 pie so I am thinking pudding . Sorry Arabella we aren't hunting sweet potatoes this week.but after that crime scene on pumpkin torture that Be Dahlia also caught on camera [ the one with the chain saw] I might need to switch to hunting sweet potatoes because I'm sure every pumpkin in my kingdom has permanently moved across the ocean to another far away kingdom after seeing that massacre . plus we did suffer a causality when a pumpkin we had cornered rolled over a member of our club crushing his eye glasses into tiny pieces .he now suffers from PTPHS[ post traumatic pumpkin hunting stress and  he can't see the difference between a pumpkin and an armadillo [ a pumpkin wearing camo] these are not in season .    so , anyway, I am a man short for orange colored veggie hunting . I 'm thinking turnips .

No comments:

Post a Comment