Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Ok,Iam totally confused.......
but what else is new. Wild hog ribs ????? and get over what ,bridges, hunting, vegetables , wild hogs ???? I'm just writing satire for a crazy blog written by a crazy sisterhood who do crazy things ! hold up there cowgirl, I can hunt with the best of 'em . I will show you a thing or two. I am heading up a big hunt tomorrow . I will take no prisoners ! I will hunt down Virginia's wildest pumpkins and there will be pie for everyone tomorrow ! so there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I much prefer sweet potato pies, can I get a sweet potato pie instead? I would even take a french onion donut from Christmas & I could dunk it in my Arabella mug that arrived yesterday! I do so love it and I intend to drink punch from it at the weasel's wedding. It is coming up in just a few weeks and I am working on their menus now. It looks so delicious, make me hungry everytime I get a proof. Love you both. xoxo
ReplyDelete