Friday, February 10, 2012

He Does Have Rubies

and diamonds too, but I can't find where he hides them . they could be in that box of sand I see him fly into a few times a day . there are little lumps in it .I will send each of you a little lump to inspect for rubies or diamonds, may contain both. don't let his snarl fool you he is a big baby bumblcat . he just pretends to be scary . and that's not blood on his teeth it is strawberry preserves. he keeps flying into the fridge and I find him stuck to the side of the jam jar. I am starting a kingdom animal sanctuary .I received a call today to rescue a bumblmonklet .  and I too am confused on the invitations Arabella mentioned, is their a wedding we should know about ?

1 comment:

  1. oh my- I have cats that have lumps like that in sand- I must check them out!! Thank you Angora for such words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete