Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
COWTERPILLAR PHOTO
ooop's, that's a bumblecat. I am in the process of training mine. His name is'' Shelton '' and he requires many time outs for uncontrollable attacks on other kingdom animals .I have had no time to write because of Shelton ! as you can see he is very tiny and that in its self presents problems because he can hide in the smallest places, fly out ,sting or bite and hide again.yup, that's a bumblecat .isn't he cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So not cute, looks vicious might he have rubies?? I am worried about you! Have you been stung? Should we reach out to Lucy or Be Dahlai to see what they may know about this creature and its bloody teeth? So glad that I have never seen acreature like that in my kingdom. Glad to hear that you have not been sick, kidnapped or eaten by wolves. At least it appears that might be the case - although you might actually be kidnapped or delusional because that creature is so. NOT cuute. Be Dahlia can you weigh in on this issue. Shouuld we roud up the cats & the flying nonkeys & maybe the razorbacks & send a search party into her kingdom???
ReplyDeleteOOPS- should have read it before I published it! Good thing it wasn't the weasel's wedding invitation- my goose would have been cooked!
ReplyDelete"the weasels wedding invitation"? Boy am I confused. Also if he has "rubies" he may be worth something but I fear you meant rabies. LOL I think he may need some serious time outs and some medication on top of them. I'm sure we have these in my kingdom but I don't want any!
ReplyDelete