It is the beautiful house in the kingdom of Tuckerman wher our granparents lived. I remember the pecan trees, watermelon on the porch, the tire swing in the back of the house,Tara the neighbor and the mean chickens that pecked me when I would try to gather eggs. I loved that house & the summer days I spent there.
You BOTH guessed correctly- good job ladies. Angora sent her guess to my email- as instructed. I was going to copy and paste her answer but it is gone from my inbox. My computer is doing weird stuff.
It is the beautiful house in the kingdom of Tuckerman wher our granparents lived. I remember the pecan trees, watermelon on the porch, the tire swing in the back of the house,Tara the neighbor and the mean chickens that pecked me when I would try to gather eggs. I loved that house & the summer days I spent there.
ReplyDeleteYou BOTH guessed correctly- good job ladies. Angora sent her guess to my email- as instructed. I was going to copy and paste her answer but it is gone from my inbox. My computer is doing weird stuff.
ReplyDelete