Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
SO WE ARE DISMISSED ..............and
this is coming from a man wearing a bright, vivid green suit , sitting next to an elf impostor, dressed in the same ridiculous attire! You look like a pair of tree toads. ya right , we believe you have the authority to dismiss us ! So where are the lollipop kids ? The only people you could dismiss is anyone with a fear of lime jello , or tree moss . The very 1st and most important issue in your kingdom that you should address is the hiring of a new fashion designer . PS I believe the real Binky has been eaten by wolves because his castle cleaner found his hair by the trash can . I have not informed Arabella or Be Dahlia of this new development . I have been waiting to see if other body parts are found first. Angora Princess Summerfall,Winterspring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment