Thursday, January 19, 2012

Send all gifts to ...........

my mother ,Angora.I am out of the country indefinitely and she will be receiving any and all gifts intended for  me. I have also given her power of attorney over all billing fees. You may send all payments to her.  Binky

3 comments:

  1. As you can see, Angora posted this. She has to stop doing this. I am Binky's personal assistant/attorney, Aragone. He has requested any and all gifts of baubbles, gold, trinkets, old, new and inbetween be sent to his only Aunt- BeDahlia. As you know, it is uncertain which of the other two sisters are his mother- probably both- and BeDahlia being his only Aunt and the youngest, most sane (questionable at times)sister he wants her to keep them for him until his safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when you think it's safe to go into the water...jaws shows up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I love the water- sigh..................

    ReplyDelete