Monday, January 2, 2012

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

Wow ,dear Be Dahlia, I am humbled by your comments concerning the selfish trollette. You are so very right even a selfish mean trollett can be forgiven by the invisible King if she admits her wrongs and asks him. You are a wise sisterhood representative . 

1 comment:

  1. I doubt she will ask Him for forgivemess though because she believes she has done nothing wrong. Sir Jeremiah sees the village attorney at 10 today and I am sure the invisible King will be there as he is everywhere at all times. But once again, we have no idea what He has planned for us so the outcome may be quite a surprise. It is what it is and in the end all will be well in our kingdom again. I believe that in my heart and soul though times will be rough while he is healing. It seems that when we hurt it is bad enough but when one of our children hurt it multiplies ten fold.

    ReplyDelete