Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
A New Fan Is Among Us [I think]
Does this mean you are now a big fan of my poems ? And was that an apology ? Check YES NO . If yes, please sign the following contract . I Be Dahlia do here by swear to love and support Angoras Dr.Seuss write-a-like poems now and forever after no matter how many she writes in the blog . And because I willing do this I will meet Angora and Arabella today at noon for a shopping spree as soon as we get the 1st $100,000,000 check .I also will receive free orthostilitz for life and I will serve as vise president of this amazing company. Angora ceo, Arabella president, Be Dahlia vise president . Binky gets 0,[ Lady Sunshine ? , Jeremiah ? BOBO ? Lucy and Two Swords ? as they have not voiced an opinion] of course Rock is a hugh fan [ he's looking to retire] If you check No, you get NOTHING .But far be it from me to attempt to sway you on such matters. Did I mention you will get a ruby crown to wear with your ruby ortho's ? xxoo Angora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment