Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CraigsList Scallionland-4 Sale Cheap: Freak Show

Thank you for reading my ad on Scallionland Craigslist. I am a frustrated elf (I am larger than most elfs) and I am selling a collection of freaks for cheap. Start your own circus, or just keep them for the novelty. Price is 98 cents EACH (firm) in gold trinkets that are negotiable in all kingdoms. The menagerie includes:

-2 scallion cat statues
-1 redneck mercat (seems confused at times but lucid)
-1 fabulous designer-imposter queen (seems lucid but confused at times)
-1 fabulous designer (secretive & missing currently but WILL be found)
-assorted support rodents
-no fakes or spammers. Cash only upfront.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir or Madam, I am very interested in your item. I am currently out of the kingdom but I will send a transport to pick up everything in my behalf. I will send extra payment to cover any inconvenience this may cause you. I would like to come myself but I trust your judgement in your description of what you have to offer. I look forward to doing business with you so now please remove your ad from CL Scallionland so I know you have made this deal with me.

    ReplyDelete