Saturday, December 17, 2011

part 5

Angora has been sending messages to Jonathan, her long lost son, for many weeks, but she has not received a response.Jonathan isn't physically missing, Angora knows exactly which castle he manages and its location. Angora had concerns that the messages are not  getting through  because it is the  Merry Time  celebration part of the year and  all delivery systems are very busy . Be Delia suggested Angora use dragon , a faster delivery service , than united serpents.The size of  dragon's feet allows them to cover more territory quicker than united serpent can crawl. And because they carry their own blow torch they are rarely highjacked . Be Delia was right on !  Angora sent one more message to Jonathan yesterday , this time by dragon and she received a reply the very next day. The dragon delivery system is truly AMAZING. Jonathan wrote he enjoyed hearing from Angora  and he said he had never received the other messages. Angora was very upset with united serpent ,whom she has used for century's and trusted. That was her first mistake ! Everyone knows you can't trust a serpent after that whole garden in Eden episode. Angora put in a claim with USPS, united serpent postal service, claiming personal injury to both to her and Jonathan,due to the misappropriation of very important messages.This could prove to be a very complex and interesting  case .Angora  will be interviewing legal representation . Angora believes united serpents misappropriation of mail may be wide spread, as she also has  had no response from her last message to Arabella. Angora will be conducting the legal rep  interviews on the bench just outside the united serpents headquarters tomorrow at  noon, if interested be there. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh mother don't be silly! You cannot fight United Serpents...they are far too big! And remember, they successfully delivered the magic sleeping spell you sent me on a CD recently. My dog Fox turns his head when he hears the sounds the CD makes, it is very funny. My fox, Dog, does not like it but he is cranky like me and doesn't like anything. More later I am busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jonathan! You have a dog named Fox AND fox named Dog? Amazing that they get along. Strange things happen in these kingdoms though. Your mother, Angora, says dragon postal is great because of theri large feet. Ummmm- what abou their large WINGS- they fly from place to place. You do know about her head injury don't you? You do know that she won't send me any French orange donuts and I need them so desperatly for my strenght and to trade with the flying monkeys. Oh, I have to blog about them. I did a very long comment the other day and it vanished before I could post it- danged monkeys got it somehow and I have been too weak to rewrite it. I saw my favorite nephew had commented so I had to comment. Kiss Fox and Dog for me. Be Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angora might know the name of John's castle but certainly not the location she has not left her kingdom for many many years. As for me I have been to John's kingdom and met the grand fox. I have also seldom known John to be cranky ~~ pehaps that was due to the yada,yada invisible king dialogues that Angora was known for in the past. Now as for Lucy, how is her work at the animal repair center? I am a liitle worried about her husband the lover of weapons, please explain. We might be a little crazy but the three beautiful sisters cannot tolerate violence within our kingdoms. As for the united serpents BoBo when not cat rustling is organizing SAVE OUR USPS rallies you can read all about it in the Riverdale Press. I have never know the serpents to be evil, slow, and sneaky sometimes but certainly not evil. As a matter of fact BoBo is inviting the Post Serpent General to the kingdom of Riverdale to listen to what the dancing cats and citizens have to say about closing our serpent den. Now Be Delia about those flying monkeys ~~~ do you have a head injury also or just a flock or parakets in your brain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parakeets cause my brain to ache and what about the flying monkeys? Don't you remember them? You even had some attack you while waiting on the fairy raft to take us across the river long long ago. I hear a lot of serpent dens are going to close. Are you going to have some sweet potato pies baked up for the press? I thin french range donuts would be nice and please get me some while you are there- oops- that is our elsest sister who lives near the kingdom of the french orange donuts. Maybe she'll have some sent to you for the press and to help collect those other 580 cats. By the way- Jonathon- is Angora your middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard that Jonathan Angora has applied for a forever name change but I cannot find his comment here. Good luck with that JA- I can't even get my CORRECT spelling of my given name taken care of. Do you have a good attorney there in your kingdom? Maybe we could go together for a cheaper rate. I'm sure you have bobbles for payment and I have skins. I have major problems right now. I have this fat man in a red suit in my possession that your mother and Aunt Arabella seem to think is Santa. If Angora would look at the picture I sent to her she will see those deer have never donated velvet from their antlers as they are very thick in it. The vehicle they were pulling had a GPS in it- come on- Santa with a GPS? He is the only person (make believe or real) that I know that would never have a need for one. What I have is an imposter who was trying to stop the Merry Celebration that is going to take place one week from today and I will NOT let him go until.... well, I may never let him go because he will just try it again next year. I am hard headed and demanding but I would NEVER harm the real Santa or his magical deer. Besides, who ever heard of reindeer jerky? It's a totally different breed. You do know that your mom and Aunt Arabella have had head injuries don't you? Hey, do you have a french orange donut shop in your kingdom by chance? xxoo Aunt Be Dahlia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh BD that was not the flying monkey incident that was giant sea birds that attacked me ~~ i remember what I was wearing and you & Angora laughing on the beach. I have a fear of birds ever since. The flying monkeys happened in the kingdom of Rio when Mother and I were seeking butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are correct! Then the monkeys moved to the kingdom below mine and I have been plagued by them ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every now & then they do a fly over in my kingdom as well. If you wrap yourself in green- the color of emeralds they will not attack.

    ReplyDelete