Just for fun and almost true adventure stories in the lives of the green onion scallion cat sisters.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
How To Change The Mind of a Selfish Trollett
Grab her ,they shouted......... and cage that mean dope! ...... lasso her legs with 5 miles of rope......... tie knots so tight she will never shake loose ...... to teach her a lesson lets dunk her in juice ......... we'll dunk that dumb troll till she surely gives up .........then by tomorrow we'll get back that pup.........trolletts need to learn they can't have their own way ........if they mess with the sisters .....they will have to pay...... cause we'll contact the sheriff and send out the troops ..........we will see that the troll jumps through all legal hoops ........ trolletts never win .........it just can not be ......... we will dunk and keep dunking till she sets Beany free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are hysterical- I'm in on the dunking- I'll set the tank up today. But just in case, I have asked the invisible King to step in and do what He feels is right in the situation. You know, He forgives wicked trolls also for their shortcomings but EVERYONE will answer to Him eventually. She will have to answer as well so I am not concerned with the outcome of any of this. BTW his name is Sir Jeremiah. Angora has never met her nephew or at least it has been a longggggg longgggg time if she has- yeah- I do think she met him as a child. But she has had a head injury. So he does not need a forever after name change because she was just mistaken as to what his name actually is. So we all need to ask the invisible King to look over Sir Jeremiah and Beanie and bring them back together soon if it is his will.
ReplyDeleteI am more than a little slow, I just now figured out who the trollet and beanie are. You miss a few days & this is exhausting. Not to mention the fact that postings and comments appear & disappear. Wish I could rhyme as well as Angora, it is a very special long forgotten talent ~ probably taught to her at mother's knee.
ReplyDelete